- We ship both within the UK and worldwide.
We are very sorry we currently do not dispatch to the following countries Germany, Austria, Portugal and Netherlands due to delays with local customs.
- We aim to dispatch all orders SAME DAY from Monday - Friday, up until 2:30pm GMT (but this may not be always possible)
- UK standard delivery takes 2-3 business days to be delivered. Next day delivery available.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over £75
- Flat rate UK shipping: 2nd Class Royal Mail £4.5 - Next Day Delivery £8
- International orders take 5-21 business days to be delivered.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- International shipping from £10
- Please note, duties and sales tax are payable when the goods arrive in your country
- 20% of UK VAT will be automatically deducted at checkout
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- All of our transactions are encrypted to the highest global standards. Our payment systems are monitored and audited regularly, so you can be confident our services are completely secure.
- Transactions processed using our payment options go through powerful fraud prevention tools. This method is the recognised standard for secure transactions, we're here to give businesses and shoppers peace of mind when it comes to online shopping.
- Furthermore, our SSL certificate guarantees the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions to online shopping. However, if you're still wary, you can email our friendly Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our livechat, 9:30am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy:
- Timing: we have a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, undamaged, show no signs of having been worn or washed and that have all tags attached, with the original packaging. Please enclose your invoice, or enough information for us to identify who the return is from, otherwise we cannot guarantee a speedy refund.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- The refund will normally be processed within 7 working days of the dress(es) being received back. We will refund by the original method of payment and you will receive a "Credit Memo" email confirming the refund amount. If you paid by credit/debit card please be aware that it can take up to 7 working days for the funds to show as a credit in your account. If we decide not to process any refund you will be contacted. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition and there has been unreasonable use leading to diminished value of the product we may reduce the amount of the refund up to the price paid.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
- Due to Brexit, our goods might be subject to Duty payable by the customers from EU countries and other countries apart from the UK. The amount of applicable duty varies for each country and may be payable to the courier at the point of delivery. We advise you to review your country's import tax regulation when buying goods from the UK.
- At the checkout, we deduct 20% of UK VAT from your order if you are a European or a foreign customer. The amount of applicable tax varies for each country and may be payable to the courier at the point of delivery.
We will confirm your order by emailing you that your order has been shipped, it includes your tracking number.
These are the tracking link where you can track your order, we ship via Royal Mail, FedEx, DHL Globalmail, DHL or, DPD.
You can find the tracking links below:
Royal Mail: click here
FedEx: click here
DHL Globalmail: click here
DHL: click here
DPD: click here
Can I change my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order if you need a change to be made. We will do our best to accommodate changes, but once the order has been handed over to the warehouse we cannot guarantee this is possible.
Can I cancel my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to cancel. We will do our best to accommodate changes, but once the order has been handed over to the warehouse we cannot guarantee this is possible. If the item is dispatched you will need to return the goods to us, which is at your own expense.
When an order is canceled, your payment will be refunded to your original form of payment within 3 days.
What should be done if you only receive partial order?
If you are missing some items from your order, please contact support.
These are a few reasons why it can happen:
- The order is split and the missing item was canceled due to being out-of-stock.
- Packing error in the warehouse.
- Courier issue. (If the plastic has been damaged and items are missing, the item could be lost in transit.)
Regardless of the reason, please urgently contact us when you are missing an item on your order so we can investigate. The email to reach us is email@example.com.
If an order is shipped, separately will there be double shipping charge?
When it is our fault that the order needs to be shipped separately, you will not be charged twice for the shipping fee.
If it is your choice to add items to your order and the current status of the order is already picked, packed and labeled then we need to request payment for the additional items and the shipping fee for these items. That is why it is best to just place a new order if this will be the case.
How long will it take for my email to be answered?
We aim to reply on the same day, or at the very latest, the next day (excluding weekend). Please use our live chat service to get a faster reply. This option can be found at the right hand corner of our website. Our live chat is available from Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 4:00pm.
What can be done if I’ve received an incorrect or faulty item?
We work hard to fulfil your orders correctly and in pristine condition. Unfortunately, due to human error, we do occasionally make mistakes. Please return it to us and we can refund your return postage, up to £4 and will send a replacement (stock permitting) or issue a refund when we receive the faulty item back. Please enclose your packing slip, or enough information for us to identify who the return is from, and please explain the issue with the item, whether you want a refund or replacement, and about the return postage promise.