What are cookies?
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access our websites via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, services requested and your journey around a website. All data passed by cookies is anonymous and will never contain individual detail such as your name, address, telephone number or payment information but may contain our customer reference number that is unique to you. For more detailed information about how cookies work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Pure Manufacturing Limited or on our behalf, and are necessary to enable you to interact with our services on our websites;
- third parties who help us provide customer service functionality to you like “intercom”;
- third parties who help us monitor and troubleshoot your activity in our digital platform;
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow us to work alongside our web analytics partners, Google Analytics, Segment, Mixpanel, to see how you like to use our website, which pages or special functions you prefer and help us to make them better. We may match the data we capture through cookies with personal data that we already hold about you to better understand you. This helps us to continually improve the relevance of our features and communications, your overall Dolly and Dotty experience and our products and services. The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For functional purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions, site navigation and preferences.
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shipping behaviour, helping us to improve your shipping experience and to monitor performance.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit to our site:
1. Session cookies
Session cookies are deleted after each visit to our site. For example, when you are browsing our site, it will remember you for the duration of your visit, but the cookie will be removed from your computer as soon as you close down your internet browser. Session cookies allow you to create shipments and request pickups. Disallowing these cookies via your web browser will mean you are unable to create shipments on this site.
2. Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies remember you for a set period of time, allowing wishlist and/or previously viewed pages to be displayed the next time you visit our site and whether you were logged into your account.
Turning off and deleting cookies
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off or disallow cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you are using. Instructions for disallowing cookies can usually be found in the browser's 'Help' menu. Note that in common with most other transactional websites, if you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making interactions on our websites but refusing the cookies we have used via your web browser will mean that you are unable to make a transactional purchase on our website. You may also find that the functionality of many other websites and services will be affected. Cookies can be deleted using your web browser. However, unless they are disallowed they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular desktop browsers are set out here (these may vary depending on operating system and browser version): -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select “Advanced”
- Choose the appropriate settings
For Google Chrome:
- Choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”
- Under "Privacy and Security" click “Content Settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Block all cookies”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Click on the menu icon then select “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy & Security”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu icon and select “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy & Security”
- Choose the appropriate settings
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or contact us via the live chat, our office is open Monday - Friday, 9:30am-4pm GMT.
Our address:134 Terringes Avenue